DANIEL S. FRAWLEY STADIUM
Frawley Stadium is a Minor League Baseball venue, home to the Wilmington Blue Rocks, the Class A affiliate of the Kansas City Royals. The facility opened in 1993 and has played host to various events over the years. The stadium is owned by the Delaware Stadium Corporation and is managed by the Wilmington Blue Rocks. Wilmington is perfectly situated, immediately adjacent to I-95, between Philadelphia and Baltimore and is easily accessible from New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Maryland.
||801 Shipyard Drive Wilmington, DE 19801 Immediately adjacent to I-95, just south of Wilmington
||Seating Bowl – 6532 Field Seating – Approx. 3000 based on setup Sky Suites – 16 Café- 100 Person Capacity Restaurant
||Minor League Baseball, High School & College Baseball, Corporate Events, Concerts, Taste of Wilmington.
- Country Festivals featuring Trisha Yearwood, Toby Keith and John Anderson.
- The Beach Boys with Credence Clearwater Revisited.
- Journey with Night Ranger.
- Steve Miller Band, Counting Crows, Live & Collective Soul.
||In-house ticketing with online sales is available
||All stadium catering/concessions are contracted to Centerplate
||Joseph J. McDonald – DSC Executive Director
(302) 777-5772 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrew Layman – Asst. GM Wilmington Blue Rocks
(302) 888-2554 or email@example.com